Products ordered from us can be returned up to 14 days after receipt of the goods .
Your return must be recorded in our returns portal and after successful registration you will receive the address and reference number for the return.
The customer bears the costs and burden of proof for returning the goods. We ask you to keep the tracking number pending the complete processing of your return.
Please note the following steps in our returns portal – only registered returns will be processed upon receipt.
- Enter your order number and the same email address as during the ordering process so that we can find the order in our system.
- Select the item to be returned, the reason for return and submit the request - please note that the return request cannot be accepted if your return request is made after 14 days of receipt of the order.
- After successful registration you will receive an e-mail within 48 hours with the address to which your return must be sent - please check your spam folder.
- Pack the items in their original packaging along with the return form.
- If you are shipping the watch across an international border, mark the package in the middle with: " Returning product to manufacturer for return only." Value for customs purposes only. No commercial value. "
- Send the package and please note that in the case of returns, the customer bears the costs of the return and the burden of proof. Remember to request proof of postage.
New orders can be placed directly and refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the returned items in the same way you paid. We ask that you return the items clean, unworn, with all tags and their original packaging. Faulty items that are not in a condition suitable for resale (e.g. because they have been used, soiled or damaged) will not be refunded and will be returned.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are prefabricated and the production of which is an individual selection or determination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.